F016 - PCP De-load and Re-load
This module consists of a practical session only.
The module assesses the delegate?s ability to understand the requirements and demonstrate their competence to De-load and Reload a PCP, which could be associated with a Remote Digital Service Line Access Multiplexor (RDSLAM), to the quality standards and installation practices changing over cables and tie cables to minimise disruption to existing end customers and faults associated with this task. The delegate will understand how to record all terminations to update records as required.
Engineers completing a de-load & re-load of a PCP must have:-
- Knowledge & experience of D-side cabling & jointing, including no-break cable change-overs.
- Knowledge & experience of E-side cabling & jointing, including no-break cable change-overs
- Knowledge and experience of working on pressurised e-side cables.
- Knowledge & experience of Modular jointing (3M or similar), where cables have been jointed and Teed.
- Experience of PCP build / assembly & fault finding.
- Exchange Safety/Frames Accreditation ? (Required when toning pairs from the MDF to PCP).
This module is essential for any delegate undertaking cable changeovers and working at the Primary Connection Point (PCP) and understanding on service impact during the various steps during the Accreditation.
Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded an Openreach approved PQMS Certificate detailing F016 - PCP De-load and Re-load
This accreditation lasts for 3 years.
All prices are plus VAT
Registration & Certificate Included
All prices are plus VAT where applicable
This course is currently run on demand. Please contact us for futher details